Saturday, December 19, 2015

Top 5 Best Movies of 2015

So, it's that time again! Time for the year-end lists! To start them off, I, Jeff Pegno, self-proclaimed music/movie extraordinaire and God's gift to humanity, am going to count down my top 5 favorite movies that have come out in 2015.

I'll keep this brief since this is a music blog, so I'm not going into why I love them so much, because honestly there is really no need to say anything other than I just fucking love these movies.

OK, let's get started.

Honorable mentions (no order:

- Inside Out
- Jurassic World
- Avengers: Age of Ultron


5. Mad Max: Fury Road
4. Kingsman: The Secret Service
Kingsman The Secret Service poster.jpg
3. Creed
2. Straight Outta Compton
1. Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

Let me know if you think I missed anything, and if so what I should watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment